Tuesday 31 July 2007

homecoming

i had a maximum awesome time tramping around the continent in ridiculous heat. apologies for no updates or pictures but you'll see me soon enough for me to tell you of my adventures in person.

it is a strange feeling preparing to go home after 7 months here. i'm ready i know that for sure. there is no anxiety about what i will find at home, i know what to expect, it is familiar. but i am certainly a little apprehensive. things have changed and i hope i can find my place again. i hope i can find a decent ky chow replacement. i hope i can find a job that makes me feel as confident and content as travelling the world does..

i'll miss some things about england, their passion for condiments and trashy tv for sure.. but on the whole i am glad to be getting out of here.* it's time to hang up my bedsocks and head home to be with the people i love. thanks for reading...

mtk xx*full rant about problems with english society and culture available upon request

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home