Monday 21 May 2007

it's the question on everyones lips!!!

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Y....
>Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2007 3:16 PM
>To: R....
>Subject: RE: Glenunga '97-'07 Reunion
>
>Leanne C... jas two, Marcia J... (married Andrew D...) has one,
>wanted to be preggas again with number two last time I saw her. Tom
>H... has one... That answer the question? You and I are normal.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Y....
>Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2007 3:15 PM
>To: R....
>Subject: RE: Glenunga '97-'07 Reunion
>
>I wonder who has kids....scary stuff...

>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: G....
>Sent: Thursday, 10 May 2007 10:33 AM
>Subject: Glenunga '97-'07 Reunion
>
>GLENUNGA INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
>1997-2007 REUNION
>
>Hi everyone,
>It's the question on everyones lips.......should we have a 10 year high
>school reunion? Of course!
>
>It would be fantastic for as many of us as possible to get together to
>catch up on the TEN years that has passed - and share stories, memories
>and laughs.
>Please email this on to any addresses you have - and lets get the ball
>rolling.
>Im proposing -
>
>WHEN: late November (date to be confirmed when I get an idea of numbers)
>WHERE: The Alma Tavern, Beer Garden. 66 Magill Rd, Norwood.
>WHAT: Drinks and nibbles
>TIME: 7pm onwards
>
>Partners and kids are of course very welcome.
>
>Please email me if you think you will be able to come
>- so I can finalise numbers - there may be a small cost per head at the
>venue.
>Looking forward to seeing you all there!
>
>Cheers,
>G.


should i...

a) attend to interpretive dance and pretend i invented post-it notes
b) attend to get a sqiz at marcia and andrews offspring and thank my lucky stars that my slow dance with andrew at the yr 12 formal did not lead to such outcomes...
c) attend wearing something low cut and dispel to rumour that i dropped out of the middle of year 12 to have a baby and instead inform them all of the truth - that i dropped out to work at mcdonalds
d) attend with clementine posing as my lesbian lover
e) send a dramatic telegram from kabul to be read out at the gathering sending my regrets i couldn't be there to enjoy the nibbles but am otherwise indisposed..
f) reply to organiser girl that i would rather attend a year 11 chemistry lesson every weekend for the rest of my life than show up at the alma to 'catch up'

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't know you were having baby? how did u look so good in those tight pants of Macca's then?
Who's Andrew again?
go on, give them all a stir...

May 22, 2007 2:11 am  
Blogger clementine said...

Lesbian lover, lesbian lover!

And interpretive dancing!

Can I be butch?

May 22, 2007 2:17 am  
Blogger Nai said...

I want you to go, but only if you take many covert pics nd present them to me in a scrapbook with comments about those you've snapped. And Clementine should be a) butch and b) in leather. That said, I would never attend mine. Maybe the Eynesbury one, but probably not. Unless you came with me. Sans leather, they'd be expecting that from me. I would turn up in a summer frock with my neice and a fake hubby in tow if I wanted to shock the Eynesbury peeps.

May 22, 2007 9:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're still reading this, but if you go can you tell anyone who remembers me that I'm working as a mercenary in Iraq?

June 10, 2007 7:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home